Terms and Conditions
Crafters Union Ginger and Smart – T&CS
WIN A DESIGNER WARDROBE AND WINE WITH CRAFTERS UNION & GINGER AND SMART TRADE PROMOTION
ABBREVIATED TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Promotion Period AEDT. Entry open to AU residents,18+. To enter: Enter all personal details. Prize: 1 x $1500 Ginger and Smart voucher, 1 x new Crafters Union Sauvignon blanc new sleeve bottle & 2 x cases of Crafters Union wine, being 12 bottles ($260). Promoter: Constellation Brands ABN: 79401895093. L2 822 Georgestreet Chippendale 2008. 09 412 6666 Full T&Cs:au.craftersunionwines.com/gingerandsmart/terms. Permit No. NSW:
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Schedule to Terms & Conditions
|Australian residents, 18+ years old|
|Entry Mechanism||During the Promotion Period, Eligible Entrants must:
|Entry Limit||One (1) entry per person|
|16TH April 2019 – 30th April 2019
16th April 2019
30th April 2019
|Draw Time||10am AEST|
|Draw location||April5 Pty Ltd, 2/42 Balgowlah Road, Balgowlah NSW 2093|
|Draw Method||There will be one (1) draw conducted for all entries received during the Promotion Period. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.|
|Prize||Major prize includes:
1 x $1500 Ginger and Smart Gift voucher
2 x cases of wine ( 12 bottles ) $260
1 x New Sauv Blanc Crafters Ginger and smart sleeve bottle
|Total Prize Value||$1760|
|Publishing Date||6/5/19 @craftersunionwines.com|
|Publication Method||Winners from ACT (if any) will be published on https://au.craftersunionwines.com/gingerandsmart from 6/05/19|
|Approved Notification Method||Email or phone on same day of draw|
|Prize Delivery Method||The Promoter will notify the winner by phone and email. Winners will receive an email with delivery details and instructions on how to claim their prize.|
|Re-Draw Time||12pm AEST|
|Re-Draw location||April5 Pty Ltd, 2/42 Balgowlah Road, Balgowlah NSW 2093|
|Re-Draw Notification Method||Phone and e-mail same day as re-draw|
|Re draw Publishing Date||Winners from ACT (if any) will be published on https://au.craftersunionwines.com /gingerandsmart|
|Promoter Contact Number||09 412 6666|
|Permit Number||NSW Permit No|
Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter and Prizes forms part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid. For the avoidance of doubt the Schedule to the Terms & Conditions forms part of these conditions.
- Entry is open to Eligible Entrants. The directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related entities, printers, suppliers, providers and agencies whom are directly associated with the conduct of this promotion; and any retailer activating the promotion are ineligible to enter the promotion.
- To enter the promotion, eligible entrants must, complete the Entry Mechanism during the Promotion Period.
- The Entry Limit applies to entries.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. Incomplete, ineligible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries must be submitted in the manner required and received by the Promoter during the promotional period. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Late entries will not be accepted.
- Right to verify: The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions of entry, or if the entrant is engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- Promotion commences at the Commencement Time on the Commencement Date and closes at the Close Time on the Close Date. The winners will be determined in accordance with theDraw Method which will take place at theDraw Location at the Draw Time on the Draw Date. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Each Prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Any change in the value of a Prize between the publishing date and the date the Prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. All warranty claims in respect of the Prizes must be directed towards the applicable manufacturer and not the Promoter.
- The winner will be notified in accordance with the Approved Notification and published in accordance with the Publication Method.
- Prizes will be delivered to winner in accordance with the Prize Delivery Method. The Promoter and its agents associated with this promotion take no responsibility for a Prize (or part of a Prize) damaged or lost in transit (if relevant).
- The Promoter encourages the responsible use of the Prize(s), in accordance with applicable State legislation.
- If for any reason a Prize, or any part of a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or part thereof) for an alternative Prize to the same value of the original Prize value, subject to any written directions made under applicable State or Territory legislation.
- If for any reason a winner does not take the Prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Prize will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
- Entrants must only enter in their own name. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner(s) to produce (within the requested time) appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter’s satisfaction, at its sole discretion) in order to confirm their identity, age, residency, eligibility to enter and claim a Prize and any information submitted by the entrant in entering the promotion before issuing a Prize. If the documentation required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter (or its nominated agent) or the winning entrant has not been verified or validated to the Promoter’s satisfaction within the time requested, that winner’s entry will become invalid. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the sole discretion of the Promoter. The Prize(s) will only be awarded following any winner validation and verification that the Promoter requires in its sole discretion. In the event that a Prize winner cannot provide suitable proof, the relevant Prize will be forfeited and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter may conduct such further draws as are necessary (including a second chance draw) at the Re-Draw Location on Re-Draw Date at the Re-Draw Time (AEST) in order to distribute any Prizes forfeited or unclaimed by that time in respect of those draws, subject to any written directions given under applicable State legislation.
- The winner(s) of any unclaimed Prize draw will be notified in accordance with the Re-Draw Notification Method and published in accordance with the Re-Draw Publication Method. All reasonable steps to notify the winner of the results of any unclaimed Prize draws will be taken by the Promoter. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies are not responsible for any problems, delays or technical malfunction of any telephone or network or lines, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on a network or a mobile network or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures including any damage to entrant’s or any other person’s mobile handset, computer or peripherals related to, or resulting from, participation in this promotion or the downloading of any materials related to this promotion.
- Any entry that contains content that the Promoter, in its sole discretion, considers to be offensive or inappropriate in any way or that the Promoter considers, in its sole discretion, to infringe any intellectual property rights or other rights of any person, corporation or entity, will be considered ineligible. The decision to accept or reject an entry is at the Promoter’s sole discretion and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter including because of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including natural disaster), infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Caution: any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If the Promoter suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these conditions of entry or any other legal obligation by an entrant, the entrant agrees to indemnify the promoter for those losses, damages and costs.
- The Promoter reserves the right to resolve any discrepancies, disputes or otherwise unforeseen circumstances as it deems fit and its decision will be final and binding upon every entrant. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Consent: As a condition of entering this promotion, entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner of a draw (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting, publicising or marketing this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products or services manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. The winner(s) agree to participate in all reasonable promoted activities in relation to this promotion as requested by the Promoter and its agents.
- As a condition of accepting a Prize, the winner be required to sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or Prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“ Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a Prize.
- The Promoter supports responsible consumption and recommends that alcohol be enjoyed in moderation.
- The Promoter is Constellation Brands NZ Limited ABN: 79401895093
- This Promotion is authorised under the Permit Number(s) LTPS/19/31488